- Mining : we are having some of the best mineral reserves to fulfill our raw materials requirement. Most talc is produced from an open pit mine where the rock is drilled, blasted and partially crushed in the mining operation. The highest grade ores are produced by selective mining and sorting operations.
- Laboratory testing : for adjustment of purification parameters.
- Grinding and Milling : to achieve the desired particle size, brightness, whiteness etc.
- Quality check : to ensure the right quality of product.
- Packaging : different types of packaging solutions has been provided as per our clients need.
For example :
- Domestic Market: 25/50 Kg plastic bags
- Overseas Market: 25 Kg paper/plastic bags.
- Delivery : Timely delivery is an important aspect of our business. It ensures our trust in domestic and global market.
From rock to pure powder, talc undertakes a long journey. It comprises a state-of-the-art production process that requires close attention to geology, technology and safety. This photo gallery will show you the story of our talc.